- Unsweetened organic Silk soy milk – 3 cups
- Pumpkin pie mix or (1 can pumpkin or 15 oz. of cooked pumpkin (and add your own spices))
- Agave – 2 tablespoons
- Grade B maple syrup – 1 tablespoon
- Cornstarch – 5 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – dash
1. In a 2 quart saucepan combine all ingredients and mix with hand blender.
2. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly over medium heat until mixture thickens.
3. Pour hot pudding into dessert glasses or molds.
4. Chill until firm.