So…I wanted to make a Jalapeno cookie and this is what I created 🙂 It got great reviews – even from people who are not big Jalapeno fans . You can always remove them and just have a Vegan Triple Chocolate Cookie 🙂
Triple Chocolate Jalapeno Cookies Recipe (Vegan)
- Flour – 1 1/2 cups
- Cocoa Powder – 1/2 cup
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp
- Avocado – 1/2 cup mashed
- Olive Oil – 1/8 cup
- Agave – 3/4 cup
- Unsweetened Soy Milk – 1/4 cup
- Jalapenos – 4 (2 diced about 2 tbsp and 2 whole)
- Dark Chocolate Chips – 1/2 cup or more 🙂
- Cocoa Nibs – 1/2 cup
- Mix Flour, Cocoa Powder and Baking Soda in small bowl and set aside.
- Mix the Avocado, Olive Oil and Agave in another bowl.
- In a blender mix 2 Jalapenos and Soy Milk until smooth.
- Add the Jalapeno Soy Milk mixture to Avocado mixture and mix well.
- Slowly add flour mixture and combine well.
- Add Dark Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Nibs and Diced Jalapenos.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Spoon dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Bake 13-15 minutes.