These are my new favorite cookies!!!!!! I wanted a matcha almond cookie and this is what I created 🙂 and I LOVE them!! They have a very strong matcha flavor – if you do not want them as strong – just add less 🙂
Matcha Almond Cookies Recipe (Vegan)
- All-Purpose Flour – 1/2 cup (can be replaced with Brown Rice Flower)
- Almond Flour – 1 cup
- Matcha Powder – 1/4 cup
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coconut Oil – 1/2 cup
- Agave – 1/2 cup
- Almond Slivers – 1/2 cup
- In a large bowl, sift together All-Purpose Flour, Almond Flour, Salt and Matcha Powder.
- Mix in softened Coconut Oil and Agave.
- Combine well.
- Stir in almond slivers.
- Form the dough a 1 1/2 inch wide circular log.
- Wrap the log in parchment paper and place it in the freezer for 30 minutes or the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice each log into about 1/4 inch thick circles.
- Place the cookies 1 inch apart.
- Bake cookies 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack.