- Korean Sweet Potato Noodles – 1/2 lb
- Sesame Oil – 4 teaspoons
- Carrots – 1/4 cup julienned
- Zucchini – 1/4 cup julienned
- Bell Peppers (red, orange, yellow) – 1/8 cup julienned
- Green Onions – 3 stalks, cut into 1″ lengths
- Mushrooms (shitake, wood ear) – 1/2 cup thinly sliced
- Spinach – 1/2 lb
- Soy Sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Agave – 2 teaspoons
- Sesame Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red Pepper or Cayenne Pepper – to taste
- Salt – to taste
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add the Korean Sweet Potato Noodles and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Toss with 1 tsp of the sesame oil and set aside.
2. Add 1 tsp of sesame oil in large sauté pan (or wok) on high heat. Sauté carrots, peppers and zucchini until softened, about 1 minute, then add the green onions and mushrooms, and sauté about 30 more seconds.
3. Add soy sauce, agave, red pepper, salt and sesame oil to create the sauce.
4. Mix in the cooked Korean Sweet Potato Noodles.
5. Add the spinach and sauté 2-3 minutes until the noodles are coated with sauce and fully cooked.
6. Turn off heat, plate and top with sesame seeds.