I like flying. So while in Arizona, I took the opportunity to fly as many things as possible.
- Powered Parachute – soooo fun! We flew from 30 feet to 1000 feet up at about 30 mph. Flying next to an owl was incredible! I have already gone twice.
- Glider – ever since I watched The Thomas Crown Affair I wanted to fly in a glider.
- Aerobatic Glider – so freaking fun!! I was scared…BUT once you are flipping, it is crazy peaceful and amazing!! I felt safe since my pilot is a US National Champion in Glider Aerobatics. I need to go again!
- Open Cockpit Biplane – It was red and we did wingovers!!
- Flew to the Grand Canyon and took a Helicopter – My first time seeing the Grand Canyon 🙂
I created a short video using clips from the flights….
Some photos too….