The WAMILF girls are amazing!! Our Santa Cruz weekend was excellent! 🙂
- Sunset walks on the beach (Oh…we’re so romantic :))
- Veggie Sushi!!
- Birthday Cake!!
- Dancing 🙂
- Morning Training Session!
- Slumber party – sorry no pillow fights this year.
- Awesomeness 🙂
- I created a new pasta dish – WAMILF 2011 Brie and Greens Mostaccioli
- Asparagus – 8 or more cut into 3rds
- Zucchini – 2-3 medium cut into small pieces
- Jalapeno – 2 diced very small
- Tofu – 1/2 block firm or extra firm cut into very small squares
- Baby Spinach – 4 cups raw
- Mostaccioli – 1 box
- Brie Cheese – 8-16oz. cut into small pieces
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Steam vegetables (asparagus, zucchini, tofu, Jalapeno) while pasta is boiling so they will be hot.
- Strain pasta
- Place pasta back in hot pot
- Mix in 3/4 of brie cheese cut into small squares
- Mix in steamed vegetables
- Mix in remaining brie cheese
- Mix in raw baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve 🙂