- Rode bikes around the island (free rentals on Fridays!!)
- Played on the swings while admiring the Statue of Liberty
- Played Mini-golf for free (each hole was created by a Figment artist based around the theme Bugs and Features)
- Roamed around the sculpture garden
- Climbed on a Dream Catcher (I also injured myself – an artist built a structure with a large hammock inside and called it a dream catcher. We of course climbed to the top and rolled down the hammock. Fun – until my second roll when I landed on the structure with all my weight on my shoulder – not so fun. I ended up with a branding of an X as a battle wound.
Happy Orange Suggestion: Visit Governors Island on a Friday and ride bikes for free!